At Celadon Road, we take your privacy seriously. This Privacy will tell you how we collect, use, share and protect your information, including:
• What information we collect
• How we use that information
• How we may share that information
• How we protect your information
• Your choices regarding your personal information
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or give to us at a vendor event or Celadon Road at-home party. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a Wish List, or write a review.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
• Your name
• Your mailing address
• Your e-mail address
• Your phone number
• Your credit card number and other payment information
• Credit application information, such as your Social Security Number
• Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
One type of cookie may allow us to identify you as a particular Celadon Road independent consultant’s customer when you visit our websites and to link your activities on our websites to your interactions with our consultants.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our websites, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our websites using automated tools like cookies or web beacons. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
• Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
• Processing returns and exchanges
• Tracking and confirming online orders
• Marketing and advertising products and services
• Conducting research and analysis
• Establishing and managing your accounts with us
• Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
• Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you products, services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Celadon Road does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
• Fulfilling orders
• Delivering packages
• Sending Celadon Road marketing communications
• Fulfilling subscription services
• Conducting research and analysis
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Celadon Road, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Celadon Road cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us on our consultants’ myceladonroad.com/ websites. These Celadon Road web sites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our Web site such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
• Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
• Update and correct your personal information
• Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
• Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
• Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
• Call 1-888-857-7110 with your request and current contact information.
• Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our websites or other sites on the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to this and other websites. We may also share personal information with these companies. In either case, the purpose is to provide ads about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites